Application Development Manager
- Responsible for leading a team to build applications and solutions.
- Manage the day to day software development life cycle.
- Coordinate design and development activities in a team environment.
- Report daily and weekly status updates regarding the projects.
- Serve as a proxy for the engineering team where required.
- Strong understanding of the following technologies: Java, Angular, SQL, Linux, Scripting, Web applications
- Experience in Agile software development and Rapid application design.
- Ability to lead teams of 5+ engineers.
- Successfully managed large technology projects.
- Provide coaching and development to junior engineers.
- Strong understanding of CRM and ERP systems.
- Technical understanding of LAMP
- Strong integration processes and systems experience
Education, Experience, and Personal Attributes
- Bachelor's degree, 10+ years of relevant work experience including 5+ managerial
- Good verbal and written communications
- Professionalism, Reliability
- Dedication and commitment to meet high expectations
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 22,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent