Job Location : HYD/BLR/ MUM/ GGN
Shift Timing: 9AM to 6PM OR 11AM to 8PM
- Functional professional with 2+ ERP Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12, PSFT) and a team member or team lead for at least 1 full cycle implementation.
- A minimum of 3- 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Payments.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Cash Management, Intercompany.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- A Bachelor/Masters's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Working Knowlelege of Oracle ERP (On Premise or Cloud) Procurement or Projects modules.
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 7,50,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent