American CyberSystems (ACS Group) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
Headquartered in the US, ACS Group has grown to over $800 million in revenue with more than 15,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
ACS specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions
Please visit www.acsicorp.com to see how American CyberSystems (ACS Group) can help you in your transformation journey to the digital world.
Our Operating Brands
- 1. AIC -> aictalent.acsicorp.com/
- 2. Aanalysts -> analysts.com/
- 3. ComforceHealth -> comforcehealth.acsicorp.com/
- 4. HireGenics -> hiregenics.acsicorp.com/
- 5. ggk Tech -> ggktech.com/
- 6. Innova Solutions -> innovasolutions.com/
Recruiter - Corporate Talent Acquisition (US Onsite Hiring)
2:00 PM -11:00 PM
- Full life cycle of the IT staffing business: Account management in existing staffing accounts, building relationships with hiring managers, gathering requirements, coordinating with recruiting, submitting resumes, interview follow-ups
- Manage a portfolio, prospect new logos and manage accounts
- Understand customer requirements and communicate to the recruiting team
- Understand full suite of service offerings and be able to map offerings to customer needs
- Expand our presence with existing accounts and close additional business with prospective customers
- Successfully manage customer and consultant expectations to ensure the consultant satisfies the customer's assignment expectations and remains on assignment through completion
- Understand industry trends and be able to discuss requirements with customers in a professional manner
- Make quality placements resulting in long-term customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree with 3 - 6 years of US end-end recruiting experience, with a focus on full time positions for corporate Hiring.
- Proven technical recruiting skills with excellent track record of recruiting and over-achievement of recruiting targets.
- Proven ability in cold calling candidates, create proactive baskets, active recruiting by searching for passive candidates, social media networking.
- Search, identify and qualify all potential candidates through recruiting calls screening candidates for essential function/duties, work history, training, technical skills, salary requirements and negotiation.
- Traditional and Out of Box Recruiting Strategies to close positions as per Client needs.
- Good understanding of both domains based and technology based recruiting.
- Ability to understand technical skills, latest buzz words in the industry
- Ability to source and close citizens, GCs
- Solicit referrals and follow up with potential talent to place them for appropriate jobs with clients
- Schedule candidates for interviews with clients and coordinate logistics
- Maintain all documentation using candidate database to track information and hiring metrics regarding candidates and sourcing strategies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent