- Manage projects as per SPLC guidelines along with team lead capabilities.
- Track lead for Dot Net and SSIS projects
- Code development and/or changes as per the business requirements
- Understand requirements relating to change needs of business and design solution accordingly
- Testing of code changes for change function and regression
- Ensure quality standards in release.
- Follow the required policies and procedures for the change management.
- Ensure delivery expectations are met with high quality.
- Exposure to finance domain (preferably capital markets) in the previous years.
- Create and maintain development project documents like BRD, FSD, IAD, Traceability matrix, Test Cases, etc...and keep them up to date.
- Minimum qualifications
- B.E./B. Tech/ MCA or equivalent
- Preferred qualifications
- Proficient in C#
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework, specifically 4 & 4.5
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Strong Knowledge on Solid Principles.
- Hands on experience on Design Patterns.
- Good understanding of SDLC lifecycle
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent