- Functional professional with at least 1 year of Oracle SCM implementations as a team member or team lead for minimum 1 full cycle implementation.
- Experience implementing Oracle SCM applications modules such as: Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Advanced Pricing, Services, ASCP, Demantra and Costing.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource with experience in key design and build activities such as gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, design workshop preparation, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional design and configuration, testing, participation in cutover etc.
- Exposure to onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Exposure to End to end cycles like order to cash and procure to pay is preferred.
- Experience in leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications is preferred
- Note- Bachelor/Masters' degree in Engineering, Business, Operations.
Job Location : HYD/BLR/ MUM/ GGN
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent