Roles and Responsibilities Essential Experience and Qualifications:
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle) and working fluency in SQL
- Customer Focused with excellent written and verbal communication and reporting skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn technical information, processes and applications quickly
- Complex problem-solving.
- Ability to diagnose and address application issues within SLA.
- Familiar with ITIL process and tools.
- 2--6 Years Experience in Application/Production Support L2.
- A degree-level qualification in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Eager to learn new skills and take ownership of tasks.
- Experience in building effective relationships with development teams and clients.
- Experience in managing applications on Linux bases servers.
Linux, SQL, Shell scripting, Application Servers (JBoss), ERP Solutions, ITIL Process and basic understating of programming language such as (PHP, JAVA, Node.js).Mandate Skills: SQL writing, Unix shell scripting and Unix commands MUSTJob Responsibility:
- Coordinate with Product and development teams to resolve application and system issues.
- Administer and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering and customer support departments.
- Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation along with solutions.
- Perform Day to Day Operational activities in order to run business flow smoothly.
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent