Director, Financial Planning & Analysis Company Overview
American CyberSystems (ACS Solutions) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $900 million in revenue with more than 17,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
ACS specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions
Please visit www.acsicorp.com to see how American CyberSystems (ACS Solutions) can help you in your transformation journey to the digital world.
Job title : Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Work Location: Noida, Delhi
Shift Timings: 2:00 - 11:00 PM (UK Shift)
- The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis will report to the CFO of the organization and will be responsible for Heading the FP&A Department.
- Works with Senior Management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals.
- Partners with business leaders to provide input and guidance on business issues and to provide strategic financial inputs.
- Delivers presentations to executive and senior management teams about financial planning and analysis.
- Approves, in consultation with the business leader(s), the annual operating plan.
- Supports business unit Heads and senior-level directors/managers.
- Engages in a business-partnering role at the corporate level to deliver positive business results with special focus on cost control.
- Forecasts impact of achievement of incentives and other programs.
- Plans and oversees consolidated budgets and long-range plans.
- Leads the preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Analyzes impact of external and internal factors on the business and progress towards financial goals.
- Direct and Manage FP&A department/teams and provide meaningful, concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc)
- Prepare financial evaluations in all areas of the business, manage relationship with sales team, provide answer to queries of sales VP's
- Update and distribute primary sales KPI dashboard shared weekly with 200+ sales managers and VPs across multiple Business Units and 30 Branches.
- Ensure data-quality across all datasets of the new CRM.
- Manage Data-Migration to Oracle Hyperion System or other alternative from SAP-BPC for future financial budgeting, commissions, reporting processes.
- Identify strategic growth accounts for each financial year by measuring client growth
- potential and analyzing sales KPIs and financial reporting.
- Publish EBITDA tracker reports for the CFO and CEO, with annualized forecasts for
- Revenue, GP, SG&A and EBITDA. Publish detailed weekly financial reports to branches
- through SAP Business Objects covering various financial KPIs; and
- Partner with the Regional VPs to create quarterly business review decks and coordinated
- QBR presentation meetings between the business leads and the CFO.
- Manage FP&A function, Delivery of Process SLA's and leading a team, Manage team attrition, continuous improvement roadmap, training of team, knowledge transfer docs, stabilization of team as and when required
Education and experience Required
- CA/CPA/MBA in Finance or equivalent
- 14+ years of experience preferred in Financial Planning and Analysis including leadership capacity
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage and implement multiple complex projects, people management, and communications to both technical and non- technical audiences
- Work closely with the IT team on systems improvements and automations in different areas of FP&A
- Prior direct management experience
- Flexibility, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to partner and build strong working relationships with senior Finance leadership
- Strong team approach when working with colleagues
- Coaching, counselling, and people management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent