American CyberSystems (ACS Group) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years.
Headquartered in the US, ACS Group has grown to over $800 million in revenue with more than 15,000 employees and consultants worldwide.
ACS specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions.
Please visit www.acsicorp.com to see how American CyberSystems (ACS Group) can help you in your transformation journey to the digital world.
Job title: Tax Director - US Taxation
Work Location: Noida
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Tax Director will report to the CFO of the organization and will be responsible for compliance, tax accounting and tax planning across a few distinct legal entities (Federal, State, Sales/Use and Licensing)
- Responsibilities will include preparing/reviewing financial statement entries and tax returns and making recommendations to optimize tax benefits.
Tax Planning, Accounting, Research, Compliance, and Audit Defense as needed to meet the goals of the Department
May serve as principal contact on one or more projects with governmental officials, outside counsel, and business partners
State and local tax sales and use tax laws, regulations, policies and procedures
Tax planning, restructuring, due diligence, audit defense, reverse audits and state controversy work
Lead special studies to determine tax implications of company operations
Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely filing of tax returns, and for the accurate statement of accounting reserves
May serve as liaison between SSC and subsidiary businesses in the US and internationally.
Participation on cross-functional teams as a subject-matter expert
Coaching and mentoring of associates in the department
Management and oversight of implementations of Sales Tax software applications
Implementation of sales tax software tools in the context of ERP implementations and upgrades
- Reverse audits, tax planning, consulting, compliance, automation, mergers and acquisitions, controversy and audit defense
- Experience with US & India tax with multi-country experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of S-Corp Taxations
- Experience with FA and Depreciation of FA
- Experience with OneSource or ERP product suite
- Experience with Indirect/Direct Tax , Payroll Tax, Unemployment Tax , Per Diem, Property Tax, Unclaimed Property, International Expansion experience
- CCH experience
- WOTC Automation experience
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage and implement multiple complex projects, people management, and communications to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Technical expertise and experience in provisioning and tax accounting required
- CPA/Masters / CMI in Tax or equivalent
- Ability to partner and build strong working relationships with senior Finance leadership
- Travel within India and Internationally as required
- The Tax director will manage teams in India and work closely with teams in the US - The work hours will be between 2pm IST - 11pm IST
Salary: INR 35,00,000 - 50,00,000 PA.