Roles and Responsibilities Job description
- Provide counselling to the students and parents regarding SAP career, Courses and SAP Certification.
- Achieve enrolment as well as collection targets for admission and consulting enrolments.
- Generate walk-ins from telephonic lead, leads for other sources and referrals.
- Mobilize the student groups for Seminars initiatives and programmes.
- Responsible for operations processes / formalities at the centre.
- Capturing accurate candidate information on inquiry form and timely entering the same in the system.
- Proper maintenance of database.
- Good at student life cycle: Prospecting, Counselling, Admission, Orientation, Support.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
- Self-motivator & Drive to work.
- Strong communication, presentation & persuasion skills. Enthusiastic & positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various groups.
- Strong skills on working with MS Office, social media & Internet.
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent