Job Designation Associate Quality Assurance
- Department Business Excellence (Quality Assurance)
- Location Noida
- Shift Timing 18:30 03:30 IST & 19:30 04:30 IST
- In Quality Management, you will be overseeing all activities and tasks needed to maintain a desired level of excellence within the process.
- You will be expected to perform daily audits and share feedback.
- Perform data analysis, prepare quality trend/metrics, and share monthly dashboards to internal stakeholders.
- Should understand quality tools and methodology. Utilize quality tools and techniques to perform and document root cause investigations.
- 2 to 3+ Years of overall experience required with 1 year of applicable experience in contact center quality assurance.
- Knowledge of 7 QC Tools.
- Well versed with domain knowledge & MS Office (especially Excel, Word, and PPT)
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to compose and analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment; Secondary Skills
- Prior experience of US IT Recruitment/Operations would be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and remain cool under pressure, organize and work with rapidly changing priorities.
- Passionate about customer experience Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt (Not Mandatory) Knowledge and Competence
- Proficient with Quality Tools and techniques Pareto and Root Cause Analysis.
- Has experience in preparing Weekly and Monthly Reports on Excel and PPT •
- Feedback Delivery
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: QA/Testing/Documentation
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent