- Work closely with business partners to facilitate solution design and development.
- Configuration and documentation of new design. Develop proof of concept business processes.
- Support the development and executing the unit testing, integration and regression testing.
- Write functional and technical design specifications including RICEFW identification.
- Lead projects or work streams. Deliver results.
- Analyse issues end to end and recommend solutions.
- Partner with analytics team to deliver business intelligence and advanced analytics.
- Lead production support and/or business operations support.
- Develop and administer user support documentation. Provide training and support to end users.
- Document and manage changes made to productions systems via change control process.
- Provide SAP solution demonstrations to team, business partners and leadership.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Extensive experience in SAP SD/MM/O2C and/or IM modules with full cycle implementation
experience. ABAP experience is a plus.
- Strong experience with integrated solution and delivery experience in SAP IS-Retail. Strong
knowledge of SAP roadmap in IS-retail is preferred.
- Ability to present solution options with pros and cons. Demonstrate ability to manage risk and design for resiliency.
- Ability to work with users to resolve issues and convert business requirements into technical
- Experience with DevOps and Agile
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Problem solving skills and Solution creativity desired.
- Strong experience in related industries telecommunications, technology products and consumer retail
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; MBA or Master’s in MIS or
Analytics is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong integration experience with POS and e-Commerce applications is a plus
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Department: IT & Information Security
Role Category: IT Security
Role: Security Architect / Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent